Quirky does what quirky is!!!
The problem with the new lockdown appointments to view potential rentals is everything is so much slower because of lower staffing in buildings or in rental letting agencies. Apparently …. Suze viewed her property end May and only tomorrow will she be able to collect her keys. I viewed my on the 6th of this month and l have to await the arrival of the 6th July before l can collect my own keys.
I received my inventory for my new house today and Suze received hers two weeks ago with instructions to sign as soon as possible which is a little befuddling considering you need to be viewing the inventory actively before you can sign as seen! The inventory clerks for Suze’s property knew this anyway??
The other problem with the newer lockdown rental viewings is you are only allowed 15 minutes view time which is tougher on Suze who saw her Deal house end of May and her memory of actual measurements is slimmer now than it was then. I viewed my property on the 6th June and at 15 minutes l realised l hardly clocked any of the house or rather l only really saw 75% of the house. Suze saw more but she is more practical than l am, l am more creatively viewing than reality living viewing which is why she was with me.
But whilst Suze probably saw more of the house and by this l mean 85% to my 75%, we both didn’t see all the hidden aspects of the property the remaining 15-25%, making for 100%.
There is more quirky than the quirky l saw and the quirky that Suze saw – the house is a classic case of quirky does what quirky is! It’s that qwerky!
Tomorrow l will be visiting my house for an earlier than allowed measurements only visit and we will be doing the same for Suze’s property too. Although she can tackle her inventory first, mine has to wait till l go in next Monday despite receiving it today.
But with the inventory document l have at my disposal – a few things scream at me = 1] QWERKY!! 2] Large!! 3] Spacious 4] Period Home 5] Bigger garden that first believed.
These are the inventory garden shots – however l’ll talk more tomorrow at some point, so till then … catch you later and thanks for reading.