Right, I Could Write a Lot And You Too?
Before l started on my Redbubble store at 8am this morning, thinking it was an hour’s worth of correction and then realisation struck home and here l am just after 9pm and l have finally finished it all. Since Thursday night a total of 19 hours inclusive today with a straight 13 hour have been spent getting it right. But, it is now done and anything left to do will be marginal thank goodness – l love repetition but the Redbubble system for uploading designs is slow, tedious, boring and incredibly tiresome. They need to improve this system, they really do!
I had plans to write a couple of other posts, and perhaps an alternative post or topical post. That never transpired, hopefully this coming week l can get to it … did you see that word there? The optimistic one – ‘hopefully?’ I am sure you did. Because l feel equally as sure than many of you must be in the same boat – you have designs to write a post, create something different and somehow time or appropriation never seems to arrive in or on the week. Other things get in their way.
For me, it’s the dailies, the regular slots and the series and then life, gardening, studying, business preparations and life .. wash rinse and repeat.
Yesterday in the car journey whilst travelling to my mothers l jotted down a list of posts l want/wish to write and create this year in addition to every thing else l have planned in.
I create and publish 120 posts per 30 days and of that number l aim to have 90% in regular features with the remaining 10% in what l call completely different and unique what many others might call ‘Topical with a Twist’. Not the normal, not a regular, or a serial post or a daily, but something different. I have a journal here filled with ideas for posts l want to write that fall into that category and they number 135!! I suddenly realised that by wishing to write the magical 12 different posts per month and in truth only truly realising 4 a month that l am NEVER going to run out of posts to create or topics to post about or even just material!
Which of course is a good thing …
Now how about you?
Do you have special posts that you want to write up, and l don’t mean responses to ‘prompts’ but topical posts with a twist that you want to create and never get the time to do so and are always behind with or are you always on schedule with your different posts?
Alternatively do you just go with the flow and write them anyway – “To hell with time!”