A superbly inspirational post from Suzi concerning becoming more eco and environmentally friendly.
The easiest way to become more eco-friendly is to analyse the things you use on a day-to-day basis and seek out versions that are more environmentally friendly. Here’s a list of things you may want to consider switching to…
- Shower Gel in plastic bottles to bar soap.
- Shampoo and conditioner in bottles to solid versions.
- Cleaning products to more eco-friendly versions.
- Plastic toothbrushes to wooden ones.
- Vacuum cleaners to sweeping brush.
- Plastic wrap for silicone wrap or beeswax wrap.
- Plastic carrier bags to canvas totes.
- Plastic single use drinks bottles for re-usable ones.
You could switch plastic wrapped food items, particularly plastic packaged goods, to loose dried goods that can be packaged in your own re-usable containers or look for goods that are packed in glass or tin that can be recycled or re-used.
Cut down on the amount of electric and gas that you use by turning things off…
View original post 145 more words