Sky Flotting, skotting, kly shooting, long and short of it ….
… l have made a bit of a blooper! “It should read Fly Swatting!’
Yesterday morning l ran out of my tablets the Zapains, l still had my Amitriptylines, and l have a relatively useless backup called Cuprofen. I have a prescription for the Zapains sitting at the doctor ‘s surgery which was ready to collect on Thursday and Suze was going to pick it up on her way back from work. However she was held up in traffic out of Margate due to roadworks.
Hopefully l can get a lift in this morning sometime to get the prescription from the surgery, get it made up in the chemist across the road, but also arrange for a new appointment to review this medication lark.
Yesterday, the back door of the conservatory was open, and those pesky sods the flies came in, they couldn’t gain access to the house as the internal door was closed, however l thought l would do my domestic duty and get the buggers out and back into the garden, but things did not go as planned!
The Zapains and Amitriptyline together are cutting the pain levels down to a barely acceptable 60%, but that still leaves a 40% pain level, and provided l don’t do anything stupid or silly or clumsy, l can keep that pain at bay. However the job of the Amitriptyline is to basically slow me down and turn me into a zombie, or on a chemical high for most of the day.
I went into the conservatory and tried the friendly way of removal which is to open the windows and chase them out, except these sods were not playing ball and insisted on staying. So my next step was to get a rolled up newspaper and try and flatten them, and that is where l made a significant error, well two actually if you take the lack of strength into account in my right arm.
I attempted to fly squot!, swatt and used my right arm, in three to five unsuccessful movements l wrenched my arm, and my neck and then had to put up with the most horrendous pain. In the end l grabbed the small dust hoover and zapped them with that and let them out into the garden.
Now whilst l felt the pain and it was bad, l was still under the influence of mostly the Amitriptylines, but later on the pain really struck home, proving me just how bad the Cuprofens were for dealing with pain. I had to overdose on the Amitrips last night, and still they didn’t handle the pain, useless bloody things. All they did was make me overly tired and l had to retire to bed early for the night and l just couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer, but although they made me sleepy, they didn’t reduce my pain!
A night filled with nightmares about funny looking green fish with human faces, next to centipedes with giraffe legs and l have to say l am really rather pissed off with these useless tablets. Now l am sitting here in my boxer shorts, readying myself for a shower, then garner the strength needed to slinky walk Scrappy, then ask my neighbours for an emergency lift down to the surgery where upon l can get the Zapains needed.
Am really hating this pinched nerve, am really hating the doctor’s buggering about with pain reducing tablets – just seriously peed off with everything so far!
Just had to vent!