Spookier Than Fiction!
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
During the filming of the Exorcist many actors suffered injuries, the film set of the MacNeil home burned down in a studio fire and yet, the room known as ‘Regan’s Room’ wasn’t touched by the flames! After the actual film was viewed by the audience there were wide spread reports of many of viewers falling mysteriously ill with bouts of fainting and vomiting. A church across the the street from the film presentation was struck by lightning causing the cross to the plummet to the ground. The actor who played Burhe – Jack MacGowran caught the flu and died of influenza shortly after. Before the end of filming a further 8 people lost their lives!