Liebster Award Nomination 8 2018
Once again huge thanks to Katrina Sutherland of Barreleye Zoology for her nomination of A Guy Called Bloke and Doodlepip’s Adventures for the Liebster Award 2018, it really means a lot so thank you Katrina for thinking of my blog.
Katrina’s blog looks at zoology based news, the media and at her own concession, oft overlooked stories of interest. She is a third year zoology with consevation student at Bangor university.
This version of the Liebster Award comes with five rules. They are:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you: Ticked
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked. Ticked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers. Ticked
- Ask them 11 questions.Ticked
- Let them know you have nominated them. Ticked
Answer Katrina’s 11 Questions
- What is your favourite animal (and why)?
- How long does it take you to write a blog post?
- What languages do you speak?
- What was the last book you read?
- What was the last skill you learned?
- What musicians do you feel are underrated?
- What pets do you have?
- Following on from the last question, what pets do you want to have?
- Should pineapple go on pizza?
- What was your first blog post?
- And finally, is there a place you think everyone should visit at least once in their life?
1] I have a love for all animals, however if we take domestic breeds out of the equation which say exempts dogs, then l will focus the answer on exotics. In which case, the porcupine species. Having had the privilage of working with quite a few in my life, l will run with their gentle natures.
2] Reflective upon what is being written and also importantly how much mental attention l have awarded the topic, anywhere between a few hours to as much as two weeks.
3] I speak English only.
4] Chinese Astrology by Richard Craze
5] SEO/SEM Marketing
6] Fun Boy Three vrs. Haircut 100
7] Currently the only ‘pet’ l have is Scrappy Doodlepip
8] My days of constant keeping is over, l am content with all my memories now, and if anything, after Scrappy has gone, l may have another rescue dog but will not be rushing to replace her.
9] Isn’t it already on pizza and you have the choice to include or not?
10] A Guy Called Bloke however, that was a long time ago in many respects and that post as indeed the blog has changed dramatically, to the point, the first post no longer really reflects who l am.
11] Yes l think everyone should try visiting Humility at least once in their life if not weekly!!
My 11 Nominations
I will nominate you all in due course properly on your blogs, however if you catch the link before l do, panic not, ‘l’ma coming!’ – just sounds so wrong!
My 11 Questions to my Nominees!
1] WhAt is the WEirDeSt thing about you?
2] If you had a choice to be haunted by a ghost, who would you pick and why?
3] Which cartoon character do you resemble the most??
4] Is there anything orange within 10 feet of you right now? WHAT???
5] John Belushi in Animal House 1978 is a classic, however if you haven’t seen it, nor care for it, well it isn’t! However the question IS have you ever been involved in a Food Fight?? Fess up, how, when , why?
9] Have you figured it out yet and if so what is the point? That’s the question, not 2 B or not 2 B but the point?
10] Which was better, above or below and why? And if Neither, show us yours!
11] What is the opposite to being scared of heights?