Liebster Award Nomination 5 2018
First off, a huge thank you to Kat from FamilyFurore for her nomination of The Tee Shirt Blogger for the Liebster Award 2018, means a lot so thank you Kat.
FamilyFurore as a blog is similar to mine in some respects in so far it writes of a journey – their journey, their story of two lovely people, notably Kat as Mother to her Daughter Jessie to whom she is carer for.
I could write many words on this blog, but l won’t, instead l will show a paragraph from the introduction, and then you as the reader can visit yourself and follow their journey, their story together. “”I am carer for my gorgeous daughter, Jessie who is now 15. She started having problems regulating her emotions at age 8. At age 10 she was diagnosed with, and medicated for, a triad of mental health issues. She went from a happy, outgoing, confident kid who loved school, to a kid that had explosive, violent outbursts, needing Police intervention.””
Don’t take just my words for it, pop along….
My Answers to Kats’ questions:
1) If you lived as part of self sufficient community, what would your contribution be?
This is an excellent question, and one which l have often asked myself but on a much deeper level – what is my actual purpose. at a push l would be the equivalent to a scribe. But sadly there are not many calls these days for a scribe, or any uses for a hermit. So the only answer l have is that l would act as part of the community and chip in with my skill set to where it did the most benefit. I am a qualified chef, so that probably could figure me into good grace.
2) If you were a fruit, which fruit would you be, and why?
Probably a pineapple, l can at first glance seem kind of prickly, but in truth when people get to know me, l can be kind of sweet in a sour kind of way.
3) If you were to go on the Dr Phil show, what dilemma from your life would you be on there for?
Trying to understand my partners post menopause behaviours through Aspergian eyes. How can l be better?
4) Cats or dogs? Both or neither, and why?
Truth be known l love both, but push come to shove, it would be dogs because of the closer companionship they award you.
5) What’s the biggest let down you’ve forgiven in a friend?
I don’t tend to forgive on general friends, so can not bring up a time when l have done so.
6) What are the first three words that immediately come to mind after reading this sentence?
Oh ok, l
7) What is your most commonly spoken word or phrase? (Honesty required, profanity totally acceptable)
Be right back!
8) What makes you feel the most content in life?
When l am not sad, unhappy and alone.
9) If you could change one core fault in humanity, what would it be?
The overall greed and need for total destruction on life.
10) What are three things you’re most grateful for?
The love of my partner, my dog and that even if alone, l never get lonely. the last answer may seem odd, but it’s not, l am most dreadfully grateful for that ability.
11) Do you cut your sandwiches into rectangles or triangles?
I don’t eat bread or have sandwiches anymore due to diet restrictions, but if l did, l would not cut it at all.
My Nominations for the Liebster Award 2018 are … but first …
If l nominate you, and in so doing then inform you of my nomination for you, but you do not wish to participate because you run an award free site, this is totally fine with me. I am nominating you because l as one of your followers and in turn a reader to what you display and admires what you do. I recognise what it takes for you to deliver to your audience, but also, because this award is for new blogs, a sort of helping hand or boost up into the community and all l am saying with this nomination is ‘Here l think you deserve this!’
The Colour Of Madness
My Anxiety Matters
The Rusty Siren
Meanwhile In The Real World
1) Why did 6 cry?
2) Last film you saw that made you think yikes or oooh or aaaah?
3) What colour socks are you wearing right now, and if not now, what is your favourite colour?
4) Rocky or Bullwinkle?
5) What would you rather bee or wasp?
6) What would be a really good nominee question if the world had no earth?
7) What is your favourite jellybean flavour?
8) Why, if we are happy and we know it – do we have to clap our hands, like what gives? Discuss
9) You have 94 minutes left to live, how would you use it?
10) What is your least favourite tipple?
11) If you were not the age you are now, how old would you be if you were born ten years before you were?
Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2018
The winning blog wins a prize. Each blog gets one entry. To enter you must:
♦ Link to my blog post in your Liebster Award blog post.
♦ Answer the questions given to you (if nominated, if you were not nominated you can use my questions).
♦ Create more questions for your 5-11 nominees to answer (judged on uniqueness and creativity).
♦ Comment on this blog post with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award. (To make it easy for the judge to read them all.)
Entries start 1st Jan 2018 and ends on 25th Dec 2018. The winner will be picked on the 31st of December.